Bloke was a mutant vigilante in San Francisco, where he was known by the code-name of Rainbow. There, he gained control over his skin color, but seemingly preferred pink while in action. According to X-Force intelligence, Bloke killed an average of six people per mission and had done so over two years, mainly from his own side. Part of his career included being deployed against a Balkan terrorist group. He literally pulled the head off a tank driver. He was recruited by the media-driven X-Force, and accepted, hoping to gain "fame… money… a place in history and the opportunity to put a four-hundred pound guy like me on the cultural map. And chicken would be nice."
His first X-Force mission involved a trip to the South American nation of Bastrona. Their goal was to gain control of a refugee child named Paco Perez with the mutant potential to cure many diseases. The mission commander, Coach, wanted to sell Paco to The Hand. The Greenpeace forces learned of the mission and attacked. While outside, Bloke leapt to protect their informant, taking several pointless wounds.
Bloke's mutant powers gave him a variety of powers
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Endurance
- Superhuman Reflexes
- Superhuman Durability
- Camouflage: Bloke also had the ability to blend in with his surroundings by changing the color of his skin, like a camouflage similar to a chameleon's.
However, when using this camouflage, his strength was temporarily reduced to that of a normal human.
Mickey Tork was a homosexual.
- 3 Appearances of Mickey Tork (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Mickey Tork (Earth-616)
- Media Mickey Tork (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Mickey Tork (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Mickey Tork (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Mickey Tork (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|