The Many-Angled Ones are primordial cosmic entities that inhabited the spaces between universes. They were reported as the memory-echoes of the nightmares that plagued the first Daemons, but there were ancient, pestilential ghoul-worlds in dying realities still devoted to their worship. They were documented as the first beings ever to grow old. These cthonic entities whispered their influence to the Captain Marvel on his deathbed in the universe that would eventually become known as the Cancerverse and convinced him to initiate the ritual of Necropsy that destroyed the avatar of Death and released the Angled-Ones into the universe's plane of existence.
Powers and Abilities
Average Strength level
Representatives: Among the many entities' names invoked by the denizens of the Cancerverse, and presumably those of the Many-Angled Ones, were Kthl, Yot-Soter, Shuma-Gorath, Nyerlathortech, Llehk, Yoggor, Yoth
- No special notes.
- The Many-Angled Ones originated in the Cthulhu Mythos and have appeared in fiction outside the Marvel Universe, with Shuma-Gorath in particular first appearing in The Curse of the Golden Skull by Robert E. Howard.
- Discuss Many-Angled Ones on the forums
- Appearances of Many-Angled Ones
- Minor Appearances of Many-Angled Ones
- Media Many-Angled Ones was Mentioned in
- Race Gallery: Many-Angled Ones
- Images of Many-Angled Ones